Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windbreak advice please

Options
  • 30-04-2012 9:51pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone help with this? I'm looking for something that can act as a windbreak to protect a play area, the area is very open, and is regularly battered by winds. the main problem is the trampoline, the wind, when its strong enough, manages to pull out the tie down kits and blow it over. How could I diffuse the wind to minimise this happening??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

You could grow trees/hedging for a natural windbreak or go with windbreak material (fine green mesh material) erected on wires stretched between posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭ymurtagh

trees/ hedges are great idea to shelter trampoline till the wind blows in the other direction, i would reccomend this , was on irish dragons den http://www.lennonlines.ie/Videos , then have a look at trees, hedges

Advertisement