Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***MISSING*** - Sean Walzer

Options
  • 30-04-2012 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭

Sean-Walzer-590x260.jpg

Gardaí from Kilkenny are seeking the assistance of the public in tracing the whereabouts of 49-year-old Séan Walzer.

Walzer was last seen on Patrick Street, Kilkenny City at 11 am on April 29.

He is in possession of a silver Toyota Yaris with a 00 Tipperary (TS) registration.

Walzer is described as being 5’7″ with fair hair and of a heavy set and was last seen wearing a yellow polo shirt and cream trousers.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Kilkenny Garda Station on 056-7722222 or the Garda Confidential Line on 1800 666 111.

Tipperary man I believe. Was a big member in the Callan Golf Club, running the Junior section last time I remember of him (I used to be a member out there).

Hope he turns up safe, anyone with any information contact Gardaí immediately.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭mousehouse

I have just seen on Facebook through one of his family members, that he has now made contact with them and is safe and well.

Advertisement