Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killarney park 'form'

Options
  • 30-04-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm new to the forums. Please be nice :)

Ok, so around October or November I was with a couple of friends around Knockreer at night around 7:20 ish, anywho it was pretty dark and so me and another of the friends, lets call him Bob (for that is a good name) decided we were hungry so we started walking down from Knockreer house through the woods (if you know the path it's the one that starts beside a shed), we were reaching the T-junction and turned left. as we were turning Bob turned around saying something to me and started walking backwards. We were approaching the last turn about roughly 10 metres away when I looked over his shoulder and saw something. At the time we were messing around saying oh careful, people in the bushes and all that and when I saw this, I assumed it was another person. As it came around the corner, It quickly went back behind the bush and disappeared. I, burst out Oh ****! when I saw this, which I think scared the crap out of Bob as he turned around to see what I was looking at. We walked around the bush and there was nobody there, nothing lying on the ground, or on the path we came.
    the 'form' was roughly an average man's height, but what startled me more was the fact that despite it being a full moon night it stayed solid black with no details or anything. It was moving slowly until it emerged halfways and quickly retracted, like really fast.
    Bob and I legged it, scared ****less from what I had seen, and the whole time we legged there was a cold feeling and one of those 'we're being watched feelings'.
    Anyone else experience anything like this?

sorry for such a long post

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

People have described similar experiences after dropping acid. It's a strange one alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tom.T.Haw

People have described similar experiences after dropping acid. It's a strange one alright.

No, this had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol, I dont even do drugs. I was 100% sober that night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Hi OP, I remember a thread from a while ago with someone also reporting a sighting of something strange in this park (I'm assuming it's the same place?)

Here is the link to the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055835908

ceadaoin. wrote: »
    Hi OP, I remember a thread from a while ago with someone also reporting a sighting of something strange in this park (I'm assuming it's the same place?)

Here is the link to the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055835908

Hey thanks for a reply, I did a bit of investigation to see whether something like it happened before and came across that thread as well. Sadly I dont have a definite idea on where they were but im guessing it was around the same general area.

It wasn't anything like described but it scared the hell out of me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Shadow People - google it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Did your friend see is too or was it just you? Sounds like a freaky experience alright, would have scared the bollocks out of me id say!

Cokeistan wrote: »
    Did your friend see is too or was it just you? Sounds like a freaky experience alright, would have scared the bollocks out of me id say!

Nope, he had just turned round walking backwards to say something to me just before it happened, what I think scares me most was the fact that I heard absolutely no noise, which is something you would expect if something darted off round a bush with like twigs and leaves on the other side.

Come to think of it, I actually kinda had another experience down there another night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Tom.T.Haw wrote: »
    the 'form' was roughly an average man's height, but what startled me more was the fact that despite it being a full moon night it stayed solid black with no details or anything. It was moving slowly until it emerged halfways and quickly retracted, like really fast.

I would say it was a deer.
    Bob and I legged it, scared ****less from what I had seen, and the whole time we legged there was a cold feeling and one of those 'we're being watched feelings'.

The deer were probably watching you.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

could have been this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Hi OP,

My name is Ruth and I run the Killarney Paranormal Society.

We have had many claims from the Park.. I know the park very well and I know the area where you were. We have also had our own experiences in the park while investigating it. So we are delighted to hear yours aswell :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement