Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the ZTE Skate any good?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Looks good value for the money as it gets a fairly good review on cnet:

http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/zte-skate-review-50002729/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

well i have had 2 ZTE phones in the past (Both window mobiles), great value. I had problems getting a replacement battery for one though. Would still recommend them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Apart from the fact that the screen image seems to be taken from an older version of Android than stated on the specs.

It looks a bit underpowered, but probably the best your gonna get for 130 euro. I would doubt the camera on that is any decent either, nor the screen.

Though have in mind ZTE's moto is stack them high sell them cheap so don't be expecting glitters and butterflies.

You could look up some stuff on adverts or SE Mini is decent enough phone, fair enough it doesn't have the same screen size but it has fairly decent specs

Advertisement