Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT Flash help!

Options
  • 30-04-2012 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Hey

Im building a flash application and its needs to play a video that's roughly 13 minutes long. Its for an exhibition, and the guys doing it specifically need it to be in flash.

When it gets to around the 9/10 minute mark the movie stops playing but the sound continues, can anyone tell my why this is happening? Im literally just plopping an FLV into the timeline and exporting it.

Any ideas? I'm really stuck with this and I've no idea what to do to sort this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭OneIdea

What browser are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

It was crashing in flash player fullstop. It was down to the filesize being too big. I figured out a seemless workaround by breaking up the file into much smaller chunks and making the swf load a new webpage which in turn loaded the next part of the movie.

Its working fine now, just came on to delete this - thanks for the reply none the less!

Advertisement