Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you think its 'gay'?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Blokes liking a willie up their bottom and girls liking a little licky licky is gay. Anything else isnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Blokes liking a willie up their bottom and girls liking a little licky licky is gay. Anything else isnt.
    What about blokes who like to put their own willie up another bottom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭✭✭bnt

When I imagine a man obsessed with appearance and grooming, I don't think "metrosexual". I think American Psycho:
    I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
    :eek:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

EdenHazard wrote: »
    For a guy to be real interested in looking up clothes and hairstyles in free time?

Do you do it? A lot of my friends say its gay, but what else would I be doing? Looking at clothes is fun!

Clothes, hairstyles, belieber - it might be time to listen to your friends and finally get out of that fúcking closet your in:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe you're just an executive transvestite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,270 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

bnt wrote: »
    When I imagine a man obsessed with appearance and grooming, I don't think "metrosexual". I think American Psycho:
    :eek:
    Really? I just think vacuous twat... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

I know a gay bloke who is a slovernly fecker. We think he might be straight. He only showers about once a week - thats a sure sign, a real wimmins pulling trait.
    He's been seen in a grey shapless hoodie thats about 5 years old and threadbare as **** - obviously he's now a quim hunter.
    He has an online account with Jacamo, the filthy breeder!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Gay is when you put your d!ck in another mans ass.

I think you are confused.

For a guy to be real interested in looking up clothes and hairstyles in free time?

Do you do it? A lot of my friends say its gay, but what else would I be doing? Looking at clothes is fun!

It's not gay, but if you're doing this with all your free time then it's quite a bit vain.

Caring about how you look is grand, but if it's becoming your main past-time then maybe you should ease off a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,037 ✭✭✭✭bnt

bnt wrote: »
    Sleepy wrote: »
    Really? I just think vacuous twat... ;)
    That too. The two concepts are not mutually exclusive. Patrick Bateman is a vacuous twat with a temper and an axe.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'm not sure... I was always under the impression that you should consider yourself gay when the bell end of a stiff hard cock is being rammed down the back of your throat and a ball bag is slapping off your chin.

No, that's a rugby scrum, not gay at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

ejmaztec wrote: »

Or a rugby night out, those crazy rugby guys, if they are not drinking piss thru a sock while naked they are fisting each other for the 'craic' :rolleyes:

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

ejmaztec wrote: »

huh there's nothing non gay about rugby.

The players, the schools they go to the fans.

it's a homosexual paradise ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Everything else is just an opinion on wearing pink shirts when it's not ladies day.

OP, I don't think it's gay, I do however, find those totally obsessed with their appearance mind numbingly boring

Interestingly..Up until around 1927 pink was the colour for boys and Blue for girls. Pink was seen as the masculine colour, worn by matadors etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭forfuxsake

micropig wrote: »
    OP, I don't think it's gay, I do however, find those totally obsessed with their appearance mind numbingly boring

Interestingly..Up until around 1927 pink was the colour for boys and Blue for girls. Pink was seen as the masculine colour, worn by matadors etc.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I'm sure I've seen a photo of you wearing the most horrific fashion victim jeans imaginable OP. And then defending them. So I wouldn't call you gay as much as completely tragic.

No offence like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Is it other boys hair and clothes your checking out? If so then its gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I'm sure I've seen a photo of you wearing the most horrific fashion victim jeans imaginable OP. And then defending them. So I wouldn't call you gay as much as completely tragic.

No offence like.

What's 'fashion victim' about them? They were on offer for a good price, I bought them, I wear them, they're fine. But then I suppose your probably a trend setter so what do I know..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

How old are you OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

MrStuffins wrote: »
    How old are you OP?

I believe he's 75 :cool:

• Advertisement

...and a half

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Really though, how old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Hold on for a second man!
    You're 19, into fashion, hair,Justin Beiber and you're straight.
    Meanwhile I'm 17, not into fashion, same hair style for 4 years, hates Justin Beiber and I'm bisexual.
    I'm 50% more gay than you. WTF? Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

OP: No. It's just ****ing tedious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

It's vacuous and vain. Sexual orientation doesn't come into it.

humbert wrote: »
    It's vacuous and vain. Sexual orientation doesn't come into it.

It's good to try and better yourself but not to the point where your spending hours and hours looking up clothes and hairstyles.
    I wouldn't call it vain because loads of guys try to do the same (just not to this degree).
    I wouldn't be surprised if he attracted more guys than girls with this kind of attitude though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

It is pretty gay it has to be said ... I don't do that and I AM gay ... so next is to start looking for top guys to fcuk you ... I suspect you are just a website away from it ... Embrace it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭mconigol

LH Pathe wrote: »
    I think a lot of things are gay. But then I'm a time traveller from a previous century

Why would you come here? Surely you would go straight for the hover-boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

This is the kind of crap you see in American comedies. If a man does anything besides belching and watching sport it means he's gay. Even if he likes reading books or listening to classical music or opera it obviously means he's a flaming homosexual.

Tell your friends to stop watching Two And A Half Men. Alternatively find new friends that will let you be yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

This is the kind of crap you see in American comedies. If a man does anything besides belching and watching sport it means he's gay. Even if he likes reading books or listening to classical music or opera it obviously means he's a flaming homosexual.

Tell your friends to stop watching Two And A Half Men. Alternatively find new friends that will let you be yourself.

Yourself being a flaming homosexual ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Unless its leather jackets or military surplus clothing then its supergay.

I'll also grant a monthly allowance for looking at sensible suits etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Bambi wrote: »

Leather jackets or Military Surplus... Gimmie a Y...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

1ZRed wrote: »

Hold on for a second man!
    You're 19, into fashion, hair,Justin Beiber and you're straight.
    Meanwhile I'm 17, not into fashion, same hair style for 4 years, hates Justin Beiber and I'm bisexual.
    I'm 50% more gay than you. WTF? Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

You're obliviously butch gay. By day you'll be a construction worker with a handbar moustache, at night you ride a Harley to your gay bar called the blue oyster

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Domo230 wrote: »
    I don't think it's fun but I like women and for some strange reason they prefer me when I don't look like **** so I take interest in my appearance.

Otherwise I would probably look something like this http://badlandsbadley.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/cave-man.jpg

I find the opposite, I take only the most cursory interest in my appearance and girls i go for seem happy enough. Although i suspect we are attracted to different types of women. Do you perhaps frequent loud thumping nightclubs where the only way to attract the attentions of a lady is to either dance like you're in a music video or look like a photoshopped picture of yourself as conversation is little more than an abstract notion.

Although i suspect we are attracted to different types of women.

Yup, some of us like the caveman type.

Yup, some of us like the caveman type.

and thank God for ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Cognitive Cascade

No, but this thread you posted on about having a man crush is self-explanatory.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78574780

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

They're OUR things! dem pesky gays just took them, its like them saying "queer" thats OUR word :(

• Advertisement

They're OUR things! dem pesky gays just took them, its like them saying "queer" thats OUR word :(

Wait! We can own words now? I bags 'shrapnel' and 'discombobulate.'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,108 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

What does this even mean?

Does it mean

"my friends think I am gay because I buy clothes and get my hair done"

Or

"my friends think I am stupid/bad/not cool/a loser because I buy clothes and get my hair done"

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Speaking of hair, I need to get it sorted, looks like a rat living up there at the moment :o

Speaking of hair, I need to get it sorted, looks like a rat living up there at the moment :o

Yeah what's the problem? Don't you want to look like JB anyway?;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,527 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Dudess wrote: »
    Being interested in fashion isn't gay, but being very excessively so can be effeminate, but that isn't necessarily gay. Lots of those spray-tanned, hairstyling, waxing pretty boy dudes can't get enough flange.

Agreed. Too much confusion between vanity and orientation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭St.Spodo

The only thing that's gay is liking men. I'm not too sure why you like Justin Bieber though. I don't see the appeal for a heterosexual male.

• Advertisement

St.Spodo wrote: »
    The only thing that's gay is liking men. I'm not too sure why you like Justin Bieber though. I don't see the appeal for a heterosexual male.

I dont like him. He's a dumbass little runt.
    I think I'm honestly jealous of his success and the fact that he's done all of that and is roughly the same age as me.
    But, the way I see it, I'm sure height isn't the only department he's lacking in so as long as I know I'm beating him where it counts, he can stuff his crotch with all the money in his bank account for all I care!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

If when your looking at clothes and hairstyles your also imagining rodgering the arse of the male model in the picture then yes its gay, if not then your just a bit of a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

do you say "omg omg isn't this absolutely gorgeous" ? when you see a nice item of clothing?

if yes your either very camp or gay

if no your probably not gay

No, but this thread you posted on about having a man crush is self-explanatory.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78574780

Just come out of the closet. It's not that hard, especially if you're that camp people might have prepared a bit.
    I'm not trying to take the piss out of you but come on dude it's obvious:)

I ain't camp at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement