Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late period... HELP

Options
  • 01-05-2012 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hi, i had sex in mid march and then got my period at the start of april. but my period was due over the weekend and nothing. does this mean that i am pregnant? please and explain asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

The fact that you had a period in April would indicate that you are not pregnant. was it a normal period for you? ie. not too light?

Today means you would only be 2days late which can happen. Give it another week and if nothing, maybe take a test. I sincerely doubt it though. Try not to worry if you can help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Squiggler

Do a pregnancy test first thing in the morning, highest concentration of pregnancy hormones in the morning. If it is negative then you should get yourself to your GP.

Advertisement