Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2012 Sending Electronic Version via email fails ?

Options
  • 01-05-2012 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey So I have been conditionally accepted, made payment now also doing the other step which is sending electronic version of my application form by mail to

IEC-London-Application@international.gc.ca

But it bounces back every time

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-LDN.IMMIECEIC@international.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;re-LDN.IMMIECEIC@international.gc.ca
    Action: failed
    X-Display-Name: LDN (IMM IEC/EIC)

Any else had this happen ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Hey So I have been conditionally accepted, made payment now also doing the other step which is sending electronic version of my application form by mail to

IEC-London-Application@international.gc.ca

But it bounces back every time

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

re-LDN.IMMIECEIC@international.gc.ca

Final-Recipient: rfc822;re-LDN.IMMIECEIC@international.gc.ca
    Action: failed
    X-Display-Name: LDN (IMM IEC/EIC)

Any else had this happen ?

It has been talked about on other threads. Apparently there Inbox is reaching its capacity due to the volume of emails they receive! I think it's best to try early morning Canadian time as I belive they empty it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

I was getting the bounce back email yesterday but sent it today and have yet to receive a confirmation email back?

What is the general waiting time for the confirmation email? It's been 4 hours since I sent it and nothing back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Fromvert wrote: »
    I was getting the bounce back email yesterday but sent it today and have yet to receive a confirmation email back?

What is the general waiting time for the confirmation email? It's been 4 hours since I sent it and nothing back yet.

It was an instant reply for me and from other reports here it has been an instant automated reply saying accepted or rejected!

Check your spam folder or keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

happened to me so yesterday i tried early and it worked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

If it fails try sending it in the morning, when their inbox might be less full

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

Sent mine at half four,went straight away and got confirmed instantly,also sent my payment details to the enquiries address,got confirmed instantly,have to start a paper trail so there's no confusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bil

Sent mine at half four,went straight away and got confirmed instantly,also sent my payment details to the enquiries address,got confirmed instantly,have to start a paper trail so there's no confusion!
    do you have to send payment details?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

no not normally....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 323 ✭✭emigrate2012

[ do you have to send payment details?[/Quote]
    no you don't have to but after hearing other people not getting confirmation of payment etc. I thought it best just to let them know.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭bops2042

[ do you have to send payment details?
    no you don't have to but after hearing other people not getting confirmation of payment etc. I thought it best just to let them know.

when you say you sent your payment details - what exactly did you say?

• Advertisement
Advertisement