Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims Court

Options
  • 01-05-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hiya, I just wanted to share a bit of advice about the Small Claims Court in Waterford.

I lodged a claim against a local company in July 2011, but never heard anything back from them...I lept checking it online, and it just said that the case was "in the queue" I eventually gave in and rang them, to be told that - because I had rang, they would now chase up on the claim. (This was in February this year!) If I had not rang, the claim would still be in the queue.

I just thought that this is something that people need to be made aware of, cos it's a great facility to use, but I would have still been waiting for someone to get back to me! :D

Advertisement