Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Room To Rent Whitehall Collins Avenue

Options
  • 01-05-2012 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hello..... Hows things? We have a 4 bed house in Collinswood estate in Whitehall with a room to fill. One of our housemates has to move home so we need to fill the room between june-august but if things are going well we hope to renew it for another year. Just need to get the room filled so we can continue to pay the rent. The house has upc,large back garden, large front garden, and all modern appliances. All of our ages are between 20-22. Im working full time as is one of the other girls and the other is college. Im male also. We are all very friendly we love going out and having fun. Please get in contact if you are interested. The estate is very very quiet and we are close to the airport and the city centre. Please text me during the day as sometimes I cant answer the phone as im in work so text be better so I can ring you when I get it or email is good too :):)
    Sam

Advertisement