Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Dimension 8400 help

Options
  • 01-05-2012 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a few questions relating to my Desktop so think i'll keep everything in one thread cause i cant think of all the questions at the moment :pac:

A while back we had a power surge and it done damage to my desktop. The Ethernet card was damaged(burnt out) Im looking to replace this card but im not very good with the hardware side of computers still a newb :o . So i was wondering if any of ye could give me some links as to what card i need to replace it with. I was hoping to buy from amazon just for convenience unless i can pick one up cheaper in Ennis or Limerick Region.

The desktop(some of you may know) is a Dell Desktop 8400 32bit Windows 7 Professional(upgraded)

Any help greatly appreciated thanks.

Comments

Advertisement