Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for Physio in Waterford Area

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any recommendations for a good physio in the Waterford area? Have a problem with my knees but good chance I know what it is but require a physio for treatment and the like.

Thanks in advance for replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

tbayers wrote: »
    Has anyone got any recommendations for a good physio in the Waterford area? Have a problem with my knees but good chance I know what it is but require a physio for treatment and the like.

Thanks in advance for replies.

From your username a Tramore based person might suit you? If so I highly recommend Nigel O'connor http://www.nigeloconnor.com/, he's very good. Unfortunately I've had to see him fairly regularly in the last few years as I get ever more injury prone...!

He's very thorough, and if you need a full hour's treatment that's what you'll get, and he won't tell you to keep coming back just for the sake of getting his few quid out of you - the previous guy I used to go to, charged €40 for a half hour session, and he'd be treating 2 at a time... so effectively you'd get 15mins of attention / treatment! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jimbo21

owen byrne 35 euro 1hour a lot of runners go to this guy 0868945346 find him v good and i been to a few and he wont run you out the door even if its takes longer than an hour

Advertisement