Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Grooming in Mullingar

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good groomers in the Mullingar area?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭ipitydafool

Whilst I haven't used it personally,I have had friends use Bark n Bubbles a mobile dog grooming service and were very happy. Didnt recognise their Norwegian Elk Hound when I called around! There number is here- http://www.118.ie/Results.aspx/business/Mullingar/Pet_Grooming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

I use Amy Dolan, Dalystown. Mullingar. Its a bit far out. Good service though get the impression (and I think this is the same with alot of groomers) that they want to cut short everytime as it's easier and faster. Once I bought out my Mum's bichon - charged €45, plus an extra €15 cause I wanted a bichon cut and it toke longer. I thought his hair was in good shape to begin with.

I am thinking of trying barks'n'bubbles too as he has a mobile van that will come to my door. Save time & petrol.

Advertisement