Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S/w related and changing address

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi i have never used a site like this but need advice . . . Im about to move out of home and have to change my address in my local social welfare office my friends asked me to move in with them to make the rent cheaper . . Im currently on jobseekers allowence and i was just wondering when i change my address what do i need for it and how long will it take to process ? ? Will i be entitled to more money now that im moved out of home or does it stay the same ? I know you have to be living out of home for 6 months before i can apply for rent allowence but can i get any other help for now until the rent allowence applys to me? ? Any advice would be much appreciated thanks:)

Comments

Advertisement