Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisureworld Bishopstown 2 for 1 offer

Options
  • 01-05-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Leisureworld in Bishopstown are running an offer at the end of the month, two 12 month peak memberships for €550, so €275 per person. None of my friends are interested so I'm wondering if any boardsies want to take advantage of the offer with me! Can only sign up on Sat 26th and Sun 27th, I may be away on the Sunday so ideally would be looking to join on the Saturday. PM me if interested! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

I'm still looking for someone to join with this weekend if anyone fancies it. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Opening Times for them ?

looking for some place that at lest opens at 6am or 6.30 am

not open until 7am so probably not much use to you unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Cork24 wrote: »
    Opening Times for them ?

looking for some place that at lest opens at 6am or 6.30 am

I think it's 7am weekdays and 9am on the weekends, not very convenient imo.
    I'd love to go to a gym that opens at 5.30 - 6am but I don't think we have them in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Afaik Dennehy's in Ballincollig is 24 hour?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

pampootie wrote: »
    I'm still looking for someone to join with this weekend if anyone fancies it. Cheers.

Hmm sounds tempting ...

kingtut wrote: »
    Hmm sounds tempting ...

Sure go on. If the weather stays this nice sure we'll need a gym to balance out all the bbq food and beers. :)

Sure go on. If the weather stays this nice sure we'll need a gym to balance out all the bbq food and beers. :)

What time were you hoping to go there at tomorrow?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Afaik Dennehy's in Ballincollig is 24 hour?

it is indeed madam! mon-thur it is anyway

kingtut wrote: »

What time were you hoping to go there at tomorrow?

I should be around for most of the day tomorrow, otherwise I'd be around after about half 6 on Sunday?

• Advertisement

I should be around for most of the day tomorrow, otherwise I'd be around after about half 6 on Sunday?

Hi apologies but I just remembered that in November/December I am due to move to Dun Laoghaire for a while with work so I'll give it a miss, apologies. If it wasn't for that I would definitely have taken up the offer :)

No worries!

Advertisement