Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick's 100Lb Man

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Fair play to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Maith an fear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Good stuff out of him. Took a lot of physical effort and a greater amount to mental effort to have done what he has.

He has probably gained loads of confidence through his new look and through being physically more able.

Not to mention the fact that there is far less pressure on his inner workings now and as a result he may have avoided serious medical issues down the road thanks to his effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

As long as he doesn't have a stroke running the race Sunday :-p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Was he the big guy that ran at the Ray Darcy run that everybody cheered when he finished?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Nope, that was Kirwan from Corbally. He is gonna be running Sunday too as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Rocky_Dennis

Fair play to him, he deserves all the credit he gets.

I'm sure it's not easy to lose that amount of weight in such a short period of time. I'd say it takes a lot of determination, effort, motivation and discipline, you have to admire people like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Well done and good luck to him.

* A good news story in "The Leader" :rolleyes:....how did this one slip past the usual merchants of doom?

Advertisement