Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Spurs

Options
  • 01-05-2012 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    I have just joined the forum but have been viewing comments for some time.
    I am a lifelong (long suffering) fan and have been supporting Spurs since 1971. My son is also now a die-hard fan. I was a seasn ticket holder in the mid 80s (Hoddle, Waddle etc). We have managed to get over to an average of 3 games a year over the last 10 years (not so much the last 2 years due to downturn).
    Anyway, we are hoping to go to the Fulham game on 13th May but don't have tickets. I have been on the web and sourced tickets through (supposely) Stubhub. However, I am very concerned it is a scam as they want me to wire money to Romania!!
    Have any of you guys bought tickets thru Stubhub and what was your experience?
    can anyone help with legitimate tickets for the Fulham game?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Never heard of them but would be dodgy about sending money anywhere like that.
    Just checked on ticket site and no tickets up there. Possible some will become available over the next while on the ticket exchange. I would suggest setting up an account on that and maybe also ringing the ticket office to see what they say. In case anyone can help how many tickets do you need and are they all adult tickets or adult and kid, do they need to be together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 spurs61

Hi Mullo76, thanks for your reply.
    I will take your advice and keep an eye on the ticket site.
    I am looking for 2 (preferably together) but 2 singles would be ok if in same area of ground. Would appreciate any help

spurs61 wrote: »
    Hi Mullo76, thanks for your reply.
    I will take your advice and keep an eye on the ticket site.
    I am looking for 2 (preferably together) but 2 singles would be ok if in same area of ground. Would appreciate any help

2 adults - yes?

Yes sorry - 2 adults.

spurs61 wrote: »
    Yes sorry - 2 adults.
    grand, will keep an eye out for you too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StubHubECC

Hi spurs61,

Rest assured StubHub.com is a completely legitimate, trust secondary ticket marketplace. In fact, we are the largest secondary market for millions of fans. When you purchase tickets through our site, we've got you fully covered under our FanProtect Guarantee: http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/

If you have any other questions or concerns, please, don't hesitate to reach out to us at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com.

Sincerely,

StubHub Executive Customer Care
    www.StubHub.com
    Twitter- @StubHub

Hi Stubhub,
    I acknowledge that Stubhub is completely legitimate and trustworthy.
    However, I was scamed by people pretending to be from Stubhub and using your name. I have reported it to Stubhub security and passed on all the information to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StubHubECC

Hey spurs61,

We totally understand the concern. You can rest assured that tickets purchased through our site, http://www.stubhub.com/, are valid for entry. While your experience was an unfortunate one, we definitely appreciate your efforts to report the incident appropriately.

Thank you!

StubHub Executive Customer Care
    www.StubHub.com
    Twitter- @StubHub

Advertisement