Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending a 10kg box from perth to nz

Options
  • 01-05-2012 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering does anyone know of an affordable way of shipping a box of clothes from perth to Christcurch NZ Aus post seems very expencive
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

trixi2011 wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering does anyone know of an affordable way of shipping a box of clothes from perth to Christcurch NZ Aus post seems very expencive
    Cheers

Go into a packsend store! There Australia wide as far as I'm aware and ship pretty much anything worldwide. They'll even find an appropriate box for ya!

Being Australia tho I would nt go in expecting a bargain, but they would have to be cheaper than aus post! Who are absolute rip off merchants! They charge the same to send a book from Brisbane to Perth as royal mail do from London. Joke!

I was looking to send about 30kgs of stuff to Ireland and was happy enough with the quote I got!

Advertisement