Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayonetta 2 Cancelled Rumour

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Hideki Kamiya was delighted with the sales of Bayonetta. Unfortunately I think he has much lower expectations on sales than Sega do.

Well sega all star racing sold 1.04 million and that got a sequel , unless that much much lower budget title

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Bought Bayonetta played it for a few hours, didn't really care for me. Gameplay did nothing for me, neither did the story, but the cronic screen tearing made my eyes water really badly. I just don't think DMC style games are for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Bayonetta only really comes alive in hard mode. Sure, the spectacle and gameplay flow still wowed in normal, but when you crank up the difficulty it becomes profound: truly gaming poetry in motion.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Profound screen tearing anyway....brought me to tears!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I never noticed amidst the tears of pure joy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Well sega all star racing sold 1.04 million and that got a sequel , unless that much much lower budget title
    Actually it sold 3.02m and would be done all in-house (bar the mobile version which Gameloft published and isn't included in that figure) by Sumo. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

gizmo wrote: »
    Actually it sold 3.02m and would be done all in-house (bar the mobile version which Gameloft published and isn't included in that figure) by Sumo. :)

Oh i could only find wiki sales number, wow 3.02 is brilliant

I'm pretty sure even Crazy Frog Racing shifted significant units. Kart racing is one of those consistently successful sub-genres as long as the games feature recognisable mascots.

Advertisement