Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Room on south side of Dublin for three nights per week

Options
  • 01-05-2012 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I've just moved back to Dublin and I'm looking for accommodation for Mon, Tues, Wed night. I plan to arrive in Dublin Monday morning and leave Thursday after work. I need somewhere with transport links to city centre and sandyford industrial estate. I would be looking for somewhere for €200 or less per month. I'm a female, non-smoking, professional.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

try posting in daft.ie and guntree asking for an owner occupier with a room to let - your probably not going to get a professional LL to take you up on that offer

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

try posting in daft.ie and guntree asking for an owner occupier with a room to let - your probably not going to get a professional LL to take you up on that offer

Try oodle.ie or oodle.com - its tied to your facebook account if you want. Mention the place you want to stay - city centre etc. and users get the message in that area.
    ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement