Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublinbikes Survey

• 01-05-2012 1:32pm
    Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm conducting a survey of Dublinbikes users as part of a dissertation project being undertaken at Trinity. The idea is to see how important information and technology have been to the scheme's success and also to evaluate ways that might improve service quality going forward.

The survey is brief and shouldn't take any more than 10 minutes, maybe even less. I'd really appreciate your support. You can find the survey by following the link below.

Many thanks in advance,

Robert

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/868180/Dublinbikes-Survey

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Done.

Some feedback: The work, leisure, and tourism options were very limited.

For example, no option of shopping?

• Site Banned Posts: 60 ✭✭robertb

Hi,

Much obliged and thank you for the feedback as well.

Regards,

Robert

Many thanks to those of you who have already completed this survey. I'll be letting it run for at least another couple of weeks and I'd really appreciate as many responses as possible so please feel free to follow the link above and register your feedback.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi all,

I'm into the last week with this survey and to be honest it has been pretty slow.

I could really use your help and support. Could any of you who haven't participated yet please fill it in? I'd be really grateful.

It's a short survey and shouldn't take any longer than a few minutes.

Many thanks in advance,
    Robert

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement