Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

accounting degree cw948 year 2

• 01-05-2012 1:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

anyone here in year 2 of this course? failed some crucial exams last year so rather than repeat the year I'm just doing the exams and it just occured to me that last year some of the lecturers gave us tips on blackboard or in class about where to focus our studies and what questions were likely to come up

its mainly taxation i'm asking about although if there is actually someone from this class here anything the other lecturers said about their exams would be a help too :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 NedNoodles

Sorry lad I only saw this post this evening. Hope it went well for you. I had a shocker! Might see you in August if you had a similar experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol, it most certainly did not go well

see you in august :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 NedNoodles

I ended up scraping a pass.
    How did you get on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

not terribly well :)

I wasn't expecting to tbh, already been studying for the august repeats since the start of june.. which is what I should have been doing in february earlier

all going well ill talk to you in third year, although im not going the class around asking who nednoodles is

Advertisement