Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy New Balance Mens 880

Options
  • 01-05-2012 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to buy these in a store in Ireland. I don't want to buy online as i want to try them on.

I'd like the 1080 but the new version has the insole stitched in and i need to remove them to put in my orthotics:o

The old model 1080 might suit me as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CunningStunts

TK Maxx (in Cork anyway) have gotten in a load of NB recently. I'm not certain on the exact type they are but they look very similar to the googled images version of NB 880's.

Not sure if that's any help though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Elvis, the insole will come out of the new 1080 also. They're quite a bit lighter than last season's shoe too, with the new N2 foam and lack of gel.

I don't have your size in stock though. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Elvis, the insole will come out of the new 1080 also. They're quite a bit lighter than last season's shoe too, with the new N2 foam and lack of gel.

I don't have your size in stock though. :o

I'm ok for a week or so,

Down your way from May 13th to 16th.

I had a look and they looked like they were stitched in :confused:

Advertisement