Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stag ideas

Options
  • 01-05-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭

All, i have to organise a stag night and we are thinking 12th May.

Ideas so far is a small bus tour with refreshment stops and grub.
    The groom is quiet in personality but is fun to be around once he gets going. Probably try to end up back in town for late closing.

What else could we do on our journey apart from grub?

GO karting in edgeworthstown,
    hoover craft in athboy
    paint ball shooting
    ????
    ????
    ????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

Greyhound/Horse racing can be a good laugh even if you have little to no interest/knowledge.

have heard mixed reviews of hovercrafts - great fun but impossible to control and novelty wears of quickly
    check out odd.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

i had totally forgotten about the greyhounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

paintballing is meant to be good

the karting in Athboy is also meant to be good

you could also go to Lilliput and do some water sports and other activities. also a round of pitch and putt (par 3 golf) while there

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bog_savage

skydiving in Edenderry
    skydive.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭cplwhisper

edgeworthstown do BOTH karting and paintball at Midland Karting complex !!

Had my stag there last june before the sept weddinf , June & the crew will make sure you have memorable time. They setting up HD simulator systems too so well worth a call on Tel: 043 6671308 or 087 2748266

Enjoy

• Advertisement
Advertisement