Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Range of UPC Cisco Router

• 01-05-2012 3:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, just wondering does anyone know the range of the new-ish Cisco routers?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi lads, just wondering does anyone know the range of the new-ish Cisco routers?

The older 2XXX one reaches the third story of the aul ones house from the floor on the ground floor. Just got the 3925(integrated aerial) today and its pretty pathetic so far. Two walls(total 10ft distance) and its down to 1 bar on several devices).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

The 2425 has good wireless range, I get a constant good to excellent signal from pc upstairs... won't be moving to that 50mb router either as I heard the 3925 has rubbish wireless, I depend on the wireless function allot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thanks guys, could you recommend a router with a 30m range?

Advertisement