Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's your favourite Restaurant's?

Options
  • 01-05-2012 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Went to Brasserie 66 and really enjoyed it.. aslo helped by the fact i got to meet Dylan Mc Grath !
    Russell in Navan is also good
    Old Post Inn in Cavan
    Station House Kilmessan Meath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,505 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Went to market lane in cork city (again) and again it was bloody good...(again) Not "best meal I've ever had" or "flashest restaurant ever" good, but never had a disappointing meal,and it's 12 to 20 euros a maincourse.so your not expecting Michelin star...!!
    Like cafebardeli in cork too but it's not as good as Market lane..if u wanted a bit more flash star anise on bridge street.

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

O'Gradys on the Pier, Barna.Morrissey's, Doonbeg.Becketts, Leixlip.Honourable mention for pub grub...O'Hare's, Carlingford.My tuppence worth.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

The meal I had last year in the Cliff House Hotel, Waterford was possible the best of my life, every course was exquisite. But not your everyday fare.

I do like the food in L Mulligan Grocer in Stoneybatter and Hugos, just off Stephen's Green too.

Honourable mention for Campagne Restaurant in Kilkenny, which gave us a wonderful lunch recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 139

Chapter one
    la maison gourmet.
    Both exceeded high expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi folks:

Please use the Restaurant Guide thread & let us know a bit more about why they are your favourite restuaturants. It don't really tell other posters a lot just by saying "I like Chapter One/Pizza Express/Mario's Café!"

Tell us why you like it - food, ambiance, value, service, etc, etc...

Thanks,

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement