Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near Aviva

Options
  • 01-05-2012 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Wondering where I could get a decent hotel near the Aviva at the end of the month? D4 hotels group have all hiked the prices for the Ireland game on the Saturday 26th. Anyone know of anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

I can't help with a specific suggestion ... but do remember that Lansdowne Road is directly on the DART suburban rail line. So you can pick a hotel all along that line and get there is short shrift.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Piliger wrote: »
    I can't help with a specific suggestion ... but do remember that Lansdowne Road is directly on the DART suburban rail line. So you can pick a hotel all along that line and get there is short shrift.

This is great advice, Lansdowne Road is no more that 40ish mins from the farthest point on the DART line, have a look at Dart.ie website and look for Cheap Hotels near stations, I'd look between Dún Laoghaire and Raheny and you'd be about 15-20 mins from Lansdowne

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

The Grand Canal Hotel is a pleasant choice, right across from the DART station too. The rooms are clean and the place is well managed. My Dad stayed there when we visited and the rates were quite reasonable.

http://www.grandcanalhotel.ie/

Advertisement