Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drugs are bad mmkay

• 01-05-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

On Sunday night i took a sleeping tablet and as i usually do, went onto the computer for 20 minutes before its kicks in.
    In that time i;
    - Posted a wanted advert on Donedeal for a set of gates.
    I have been looking for a set of gates, but had no intention of putting an advert on Donedeal for them.
    - Posted two replies on threads in a car forum, one makes perfect sense and the other makes sense but has nothing to do with the topic.

and i have no recollection of either.

So what have you done on the internet while in an altered state?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I tend to avoid the internet when it an altered state. The outside, my dogs, TV, and my friends provide plenty of entertainment depending on the drug.

Alcohol is the exception, but I unfortunately remember all my drunken internet stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Senna wrote: »

Wait, some people are actually sober on here?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

This.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

When I was in hospital, I was on painkillers but had a laptop. So decided to go to all of the facebook pages of people who I didn't like. I then proceeded to insult them excessively. And I had no memory of it until somebody pointed it out to me 2 months later.... No apologies were sent. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

I tend to stay away from the computer when i am drunk/drugged. I would probably come on here and start professing my love for other boardsies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

On Sunday night i took a sleeping tablet and as i usually do, went onto the computer for 20 minutes before its kicks in.
    In that time i;
    - Posted a wanted advert on Donedeal for a set of gates.
    I have been looking for a set of gates, but had no intention of putting an advert on Donedeal for them.
    - Posted two replies on threads in a car forum, one makes perfect sense and the other makes sense but has nothing to do with the topic.

Prescription drugs are bad, you getting them from your local drug dealer pharmacist?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

So OP, d'you want to buy a set of gates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Or just a gateway drug? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I commisioned tallafornia:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

As River Phoenix said, "I don't need drugs - I'm high on life*"

*and speed, cocaine, heroin, acid, hash, shrooms and a little bit of whatever you're having yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

2ndcoming wrote: »

Its goes to show you, drugs are good. A fella phoned me today with a set to sell that suits me, so i have them bought already:D
    Had it not been for drugs i'd be gate-less

Its goes to show you, drugs are good. A fella phoned me today with a set to sell that suits me, so i have them bought already:D
    Had it not been for drugs i'd be gate-less

So, the moral of the story is thus; take drugs, good things happen.

Duly noted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I banned Terry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I've posted some questionable music videos on Facebook but they always tend to get a like or 2. It makes me all confused about my identity.

Shryke wrote: »
    I've posted some questionable music videos on Facebook but they always tend to get a like or 2. It makes me all confused about my identity.

Facebook whilst drunk is great. So great in fact, that any time I do get drunk and go on it, it takes a week to gain the courage to log in again and see what the hell I posted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

people are pricks who just happen to take drugs. leave the drugs alone its not their fault :mad:

Advertisement