Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from Eircom Brodband to Vodafone

• 01-05-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Just wondering would somebody give me a bit of advice, I was looking at my eircom bill last week and we have a bundle between the land line and broadband for about €65. I was in Vodafone yesterday and they are offering us the same deal for €39, since there is nobody in the house till 7 in the evening and these are the hours Vodaphone suggested we use does this sound like a good deal or should we look else where. Just trying to save on the bills at the moment so what ever advice would be much appreaciated, sorry if I did not expain this query better:) We just want the basic broadband package plus the land line:p

Advertisement