Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How can I hide a double crown/cows lick?

• 01-05-2012 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭

I'm a man and I recently got my hair cut shorter than usual. I now have it brushed forward from the crown and the fringe is brushed up. It would look alright except the back of it keeps sticking up due to my double crown. It's virtually impossible to comb it properly. Some strands of hair have to be combed forward and some need to be brushed back. Sometimes I manage to get it to sit down but as soon as I go outside in the wind it just springs back up. It doesn't matter how strong the gel or wax I use is.

I had asked the hairdresser to cut my hair really short. I thought if I spiked it all up it would hide the one area that keeps sticking up. However she talked me out of it and I got the haircut I described above.

I used to have my hair a bit longer. I would part my hair and brush it back from the crown area. This covered it up but the only problem was my hair grows fast so after a couple of weeks this haircut would look terrible.

Has anyone got any ideas of how I can hide my double crown and/or get my hair to stop sticking up (or at least make it less noticeable)? Should I let it grow longer to hide it? Or would spiking it look better?

P.S. I meant to put this in Fashion & Appearance rather than in Beauty. :o

Advertisement