Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUSINESS INSURANCE PROJECT

Options
  • 01-05-2012 6:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

hey doing a project for college looking at getting insurance for a pizza take away,can I just get a rough average estimate of premium business pay in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kellt

Best way to find out is to ring an insurance broker. Loads in the google or golden pages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

wasted two hours doing that none would give an answer one put down the phone when i said it was for college,all I need is even top of your head answer anything haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Recessionbust

hey doing a project for college looking at getting insurance for a pizza take away,can I just get a rough average estimate of premium business pay in Ireland?

I know someone who runs a take away and he is paying €800 a year. But don't quote me on it as I just goin on what I told.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

wasted two hours doing that none would give an answer one put down the phone when i said it was for college,all I need is even top of your head answer anything haha.

I can't believe that you didn't just make it up. Fictitious name etc

The premises will be based on size location etc and the public liability a combination of service and turnover.

I'd make up the numbers pick a location and make some calls to insurance companies saying that it's a startup company and you need the figures for your budget.

Advertisement