Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC payment

Options
  • 01-05-2012 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey so finally got my letter to make payment and want some guidance as it all seems very confusing.

So all I need to do is send the requested £90 to Barclays Bank Plc in London and include my WTN in the reference information line. Also make sure that no charges are requested from that bank to recieve my funds.

Then once that's done simply rename my validated IMM1295 to my WTN number and send to the email address they state.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭DaveDaRave1

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Berzerker

Thanks man, appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

What's the WTN number?

World Tracking Number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

I made my payment last week and the deadline is up friday. Ive emailed them with the reference the bank will use to credit them, just incase they cant locate from the wtn by itself. If they cant locate it do u think they'll email me back saying.. we cant find it ...and do that before the deadline?? or just be rejected?? i made the payment and know its gone thru fine..
    very frustrating.:(

has anyone paid last week and got to 2nd stage yet/or confirmation of payment?

• Advertisement

I paid this day last week and havent heard a peep. I've read on here that some people receive conformation of payment after 2 days and another person who didnt receive conformation at all. She just got her LOI in the post 6 weeks later.

Its a bit of a nightmare.

Happy Stressing:D

Just made my payment today there. When I was getting my WTN number put in the ref line she was unable to fit it all in so had to take out two of the dashes at the start of the number. ie. LDNGB12 instead of the LDN-GB-12 is this still okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Brr Something

Going by some other posts here, you'll be fine. Better than what I did anyway... I put WTN before the actual number, so it's WTNLD****
    Surely it'll be ok, what the hell was I thinking!! Kind of freaking out about it now

It really is a stress fest doing all this. It should be okay as it's the first part is the code for everyone I think. In your case as long the rest of the number is there you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Brr Something

It's an unbelievable stress fest! Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end

• Advertisement

The important part of the WTN is the last 5 or 6 digits as they're unique to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 henrieta

dont worry if your wtn is cut off, call your bank they'll have a bank reference for the payment & if iec cant locate your payment give em the bank ref. in the first place the wtn on our correspondance shud be without the '-' ... it will solve many payment problems

Advertisement