Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a good web designer in limerick?

• 01-05-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

hi guys I am looking for a web designer in limerick , I need one who is good at doing large business websites that include advanced search etc.. and content manager any body know anyone? I don't want to try one unless i hear good reviews

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

clarbar wrote: »
    hi guys I am looking for a web designer in limerick , I need one who is good at doing large business websites that include advanced search etc.. and content manager any body know anyone? I don't want to try one unless i hear good reviews

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Craigels

clarbar wrote: »

PM sent.

Give edgewater graphics a call they will sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Eyeofbuddha

I just sent you a private message.

Advertisement