Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kitchen hero recipe

Options
  • 01-05-2012 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

icon6.gifkitchen hero recipe
    i was watching donal skeehans kitchen hero last night (to which i am addicted to!)smile.gif and he made some really yummy looking morrocan veggie burgers, that i really want to try out, does anyone know where i can find the recipe?smile.gif

cheers biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

in his book?

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

The recording is up on rte player, could check it out again there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Curious moe

cheers will do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭JG1

Just watched Kitchen Hero on RTE player as i wanted to get the cake recipe. He fails to mention the quantity of flour he uses. Can anyone fill in the blanks?? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cream Cake

Normally they post the recipes on the rte website after the show.
    But for some reason the latest ones are not added yet.
    It must be just a timing issue.

Here is the link where they will be added and where all his previous recipes for kitchen hero are.
    http://www.rte.ie/lifestyle/food/programmes/kitchen-hero/

• Advertisement

I just followed what he did in the show and guessed some things. Turned out pretty good, had them for dinner last night. Nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Cream Cake

I got the recipe from the leaflet Spar are giving out. Spar sponsor the show. Here it is:
    Moroccan Chickpea Burgers: Serves 4
    1 x 400g Tin of chickpeas
    2 oz breadcrumbs
    2tbsp tahini paste
    1 egg
    1 tsp coriander and cumin
    6 spring onions
    2 tbsp rapeseed oil
    150g / 5oz natural yoghurt
    1 tsp Garam masala
    sea salt and ground black pepper
    wholegrain pitta breads
    Serve with Salad leaves and grated carrot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭Mrs Fox

JG1 wrote: »
    Just watched Kitchen Hero on RTE player as i wanted to get the cake recipe. He fails to mention the quantity of flour he uses. Can anyone fill in the blanks?? Thanks!

Yeah I noticed he failed to mention quantity of a number of ingredients on one other recipe too... I think it was the swedish cinnamon bun.

Mrs Fox wrote: »
    Yeah I noticed he failed to mention quantity of a number of ingredients on one other recipe too...

Probably so people will go buy the book ;) love the show though!

Advertisement