Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voicemail with Tesco Mobile

Options
  • 01-05-2012 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hey there,
    Just realised my voicemail with Tesco mobile doesn't kick in for aaaaaages- anyone know how to set it up so that my voicemail picks up after 10 or so rings?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

lir6777 wrote: »
    Hey there,
    Just realised my voicemail with Tesco mobile doesn't kick in for aaaaaages- anyone know how to set it up so that my voicemail picks up after 10 or so rings?
    Thanks!

Try this

To set the divert for no answer and number of seconds its as follows
    *61*+3538x5xxxxxxx*11*[sec]#

where its your voicemailbox like +3538951234567 if your number was +353891234567

replace [sec] with the numkebr of seconds to wait before divert

hope this helps

regards
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭grasshopper31

After a lot of playing about with settings i evenutally got my voicemail working, however, whenever i now have a call going onto voice mail, i get at least 5 calls back from 171 to tell me there is a message?
    Any easy solution to this, ive tried messing about with settings but am afraid ill mess the whole thing up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 SSCorn

I'm having some trouble enabling voicemail. I've set up an account but it wasn't activated on my phone so I tried this advice recommended elsewhere on Boards by a Tesco rep.:

"This is setup automatically on the SIM once your voicemail is activated but it must have got reset somehow. You should be able to set this up from your phone menu. Set your divert for each type of call to +3538x5xxxxxxxx where yuor number is +3538xxxxxxxx "

But when I tried to do this I got a message saying "Network or SIM card error". Now I have the option to forward when unreachable but the options to forward when busy or unanswered are greyed out.

My phone's a Samsung Galaxy i5500.

Advertisement