Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurbished mobiles. Where do I get one cheapish?

Options
  • 01-05-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Boy are new mobiles expensive. Don't suppose anyone knows where a p**s poor student :(can get a decent refurbished mobile phone from do they? Ideally from a reputable outlet. Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Have you ever walked into a Carphone Warehouse/Vodafone/O2/3/Meteor store and seen secondhand phones for sale?

Terms like 'reputable' and 'refurbished' are sort of incompatible when it comes to mobiles.

Try Moore St., the side opposite the enrance to the ILAC centre. If you walk in from Henry St. there are several phone shops on the right. There's always lots for sale on www.adverts.ie

Make sure you have a SIMM ready to test the phone and make sure that it's not blacklisted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Riguez

Up to now I tried 3 of the above stores. Not very helpful or selling refurbed phones but hey. I shall keep trying all suggestions. Unfortunately budget is sub 100. Cheers gang :cool: much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

OMC skate are selling for 125 on ibood for today. 4.3 inch screen. decent phone for the price. *no , i dont work for ibood !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Riguez

All very useful too me. Apreciated:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭kilianmanning

try phonesonline.ie or ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

adverts.ie or eBay. if buying on adverts, check the phone over before handing over cash.

Usually they are in good nick, generally they are brand new from my experience buying if you keep an eye out for few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Anyone ever bought from panamoz. com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Legitimate businesses don't hide their addresses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭jgbyr

Jarren wrote: »
    Legitimate businesses don't hide their addresses.

Have you experience of them? Most reviews I have found seem ok. Just wondering if any boards users bought from them.

Advertisement