Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned

Options
  • 01-05-2012 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Can someone tell me why i got banned from the soccer forum for requesting to post in it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Have you PM'd the moderator?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Khannie wrote: »
    Have you PM'd the moderator?
    Yes but they haven't replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Still no reply from anyone as to why i got banned.

The funny thing is, i was only asking to post in the soccer forum and hadn't actually posted anything in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hey

I'll have a full reply for you later on today. Sorry about the delay.

D

Hey Mark

You applied for Soccer access here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=78424952 and got rejected because you did not read the charter.

Soccer Access charter states that you will not be considered again for a month(hence the "banned for a month") and also that if you open a dispute on this forum here, which you have, you will be banned from applying for a further 3 months...

Soccer Access charter:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055637888

Dude to the nature of the soccer forum these rules are required.

Thanks

D

• Advertisement

Just to clarify here. You requested access on 30-04-2012, 16:34 quoting two phrases required to gain access. However these were the two "old " phases thus indicating you did not read the forum charter.

If you had read the charter you would know that you would be banned for one month for trying to gain access without reading the full charter and secondly be banned for 3 months for querying it here.

Its all there in black and white folks.
    IMPORTANT!

In order to gain access, you must read both the rules above AND the soccer forum charter rules which are linked.

Anyone applying for soccer forum access who does not meet the criteria required will be automatically denied access.

If I deny you access, I will not consider you for access again for another month, so make sure you get it right the first time.

and
    Frisbee wrote: »
    Anyone who starts a Help Desk/Feedback/Dispute Thread about their access request, be it complaining about being rejected/complaining about how long it's taking/checking on the status of said request will receive an automatic 3 month ban from the Access Request Forum and by extension, the Soccer Forum.

Advertisement