Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th of the Leaving

• 01-05-2012 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭

Anybody else absolutely dreading these days? Maths 2 and Irish 1 on the Monday and Irish 2 and Biology on the Tuesday. Precious little time for my usual cramming

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

I'm doing Ordinary Level Irish. Sorted.

It's disgracefully bad for all the HL students though. I don't envy ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Anybody else absolutely dreading these days? Maths 2 and Irish 1 on the Monday and Irish 2 and Biology on the Tuesday. Precious little time for my usual cramming
    Thankfully, I do OL Maths and Irish and I don't do Biology! :D

I'm really only dreading the 8th. I have Geography at 9.00 that Morning followed by Maths Paper I. AND English Paper II is not finished till 5pm the evening before!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Dreading the Monday, and the previous Friday. So glad I don't do Biology though. :D It's awful unfair having it the same day as Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭FaoiSin

Yup "/ they're my most likely subjects for A1s and them being on the same day isn't gonna help... 6 hours and 5 minutes of exams on the Tuesday

I'm really only dreading the 8th. I have Geography at 9.00 that Morning followed by Maths Paper I. AND English Paper II is not finished till 5pm the evening before!

^I'm worried about that too! My hand is going to be dead from English and then having to go into Geog. Ugh. And there'll be no time for cramming after the English exam either.

• Advertisement

Oh that's a rough draw also. Thankfully I only have the Maths. One of my friends has this Monday and Tuesday followed by a Wednesday of French and History!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I have Biology and Irish(H) that day too :( Also doing Geography followed by Maths! Kill me now! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Dreading the whole thing really.....but especially geog, english and business because i want to do well in them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fleeflyfloflum

Oh that's a rough draw also. Thankfully I only have the Maths. One of my friends has this Monday and Tuesday followed by a Wednesday of French and History!

Me too :(

...though I do ordinary level Irish, so not as bad as it could be. It's the Wednesday I'm dreading the most, History is pretty bad, but having something else on as well, and 2 full days before... good thing I have a few days off after that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

I have English / English / Maths and Geography / Maths and Irish / Irish / HISTORY AND FRENCH / Business.

In case you missed that...history and French.

Thank f*ck they switched bio and business this year...I do HL Maths and Irish so I'd have been absolutely wrecked. I have no breaks in my exams. :(

• Advertisement

Patchy~ wrote: »
    I have English / English / Maths and Geography / Maths and Irish / Irish / HISTORY AND FRENCH / Business.

Thank f*ck they switched bio and business this year...I do HL Maths and Irish so I'd have been absolutely wrecked. I have no breaks in my exams. :(

F*ck.

That is AWFUL.

Patchy~ wrote: »

I guess the Bio-Business switch benefits some of us and not others =) ah sure ya can't always get what ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭Mysteriouschic

Last year I had an exam everyday .
    This time the 2nd week isn't too bad the first week it's english and maths and geography then the maths 2 then a day off then it's french then business and a week until economics. It's not too bad the first week it will be quite hectic though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I had History and French last year, it was awful. I ended up not studying for French (my best subject) and did terrible in History anyway, so the study I did for that kind of went to waste. It probably cost me a couple of percent in French. Glad I dropped History this year anyway. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

kayleigh01 wrote: »
    F*ck.

That is AWFUL.
    I know ;_; Its hilariously unfair :L

I'm hoping for an A1 in French and to not count history so thats a bit of an awful day for me, just going to make sure history doesnt cost me a good grade in French, hate the subject with a passion. Its the main reason I made this thread truth be told. :P

Advertisement