Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forest Lane Stables

Options
  • 01-05-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of horse riding stables in the Kilmacthomas area called 'Forest Lane Stables'. I think thats the name of them anyway. As far as I know they are fairly close to kilmac, dont seem to be able to find a website or contact details for them.
    If someone does have details could they pm me the number for them please? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭baords dyslexic

Best that Mr Google has to offer http://www.mypois.ie/point-of-interest.php?name=forest-lane-stables&pid=3669 from that map South of the N5 and Kilmoylin is somewhere neat Kilmac afaik so guess thats the location.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Hi,

Does anyone know of horse riding stables in the Kilmacthomas area called 'Forest Lane Stables'. I think thats the name of them anyway. As far as I know they are fairly close to kilmac, dont seem to be able to find a website or contact details for them.
    If someone does have details could they pm me the number for them please? Thanks :)

Pm sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 missbunny

Ye i go there but you have to have your own horse or pony brill place

• Registered Users Posts: 1 charzcupcakee

Hi guys, bit strange but trying to find details of this yard. I take it they're dealers? Im in the south east of england and just got a horse thats come from where it seems youre talking about?!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Forest Lane Stables is based on far side of the N25 from Kilmacthomas. Run & owned by Orla Byrne. They have a facebook page.
    email forestlanestables@yahoo.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement