Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estimated Electric Ireland Bill

Options
  • 01-05-2012 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I was hoping someone might have an insight into my Readings?

I have just recieved a big enough bill for a 1 bed apartment, we have storage heaters but they were not in use since the start of Feb and we had a 260 bill for that period which was an actual reading and fair enough.

Now even though the storage heaters have been off for the new bill which was an estimated bill it just doesnt seem to be that much lower, I was expecting a much lower bill this time round as we have had as said above no storage heaters on and also we have been out of the apartment more than usual in the last couple of months so I was expecting a bit more of a difference but this doesnt seem like that much considering that those storage heaters are suppose to be very expensive to run?

Anyways I asked the caretaker for a reading and he left these numbers in today....which I dont really have a clue about?

D 278391
    N 717622

I have also attached my bill units can someone tell me if its worth looking into or does it seem accurate?

Thanks for any help.
    C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Clueless2,

If you send me a private message with the Electric Ireland account number, name/address on the account, and phone number/date of birth on the account, I will look into that for you.

Just to advise: for data protection/security reasons, we can only speak with the named account-holder.

Regards :)
    Una

Advertisement