Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiat hydraulic oil problem

• 01-05-2012 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭

Ok we had a leak on one of the pipes just off the hydraulic pump so I took the pipe off yesterday and got it fixed. Prior to that we were topping up the oil almost daily just to keep plenty in her and keep the hydraulics as a reasonable speed. Now yesterday before the pipe was taken off she did some work and I don't think there was much oil in her, from talking to the lad she was very slow on the loader. I put the pipe back in her last night and threw some new oil in but it's still incredibly slow. Now my question is would the filter be stuffed because she was ran so low?? Or when I changed the pipe would there be air in the system and is there some way of bleeding her?

As you can probably tell I haven't a clue!! It's a fiat 82-93, not exactly the fastest hydraulics in the world to begin with!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,052 ✭✭✭kevthegaff

i had the same problem changed to the faster hydraulic pump about 150 i think for a 110-90. anyways it was still really really slow without the leaking. i think it was air in the loader my mechanic had to eventually fix it. Universal oil goes into hydraulics on the 110s not sure about your model

Advertisement