Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland gets Xbox Live Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Me to woop woop

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Same here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

I got the one month free, also. Just wondering.... my yearly subscription ends on the end of June. If I redeem the free one month right now, will it take over and begin once the other subscription expires or will it just begin once I redeem it today for example?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Free month and 20 points for the win :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I got the one month free, also. Just wondering.... my yearly subscription ends on the end of June. If I redeem the free one month right now, will it take over and begin once the other subscription expires or will it just begin once I redeem it today for example?

Yeah it should begin when the current one expires.
    There was an offer a few months back that you could get a months live for a euro. But you could buy one after another and it kept piling up so i'd say it would be the same for this one.

I'm going to put mine on now and let you know how i get on.

• Advertisement

Yep, it just added the extra month to my current subscription, so it went from 25/07/2012 to 25/08/2012 in my account page. So you should be grand. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

CMpunked wrote: »
    Yep, it just added the extra month to my current subscription, so it went from 25/07/2012 to 25/08/2012 in my account page. So you should be grand. :)

That's great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

also received a free month of gold subscription, pretty sweet. I have a 12 month subscription that's still in the wrapper as I don't play online that often at the moment and have a few 48 hour codes for when I do. Long may my 12 month subscription remain untouched and in mint condition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 iMcdermottz

Scored 2 free 1 months. I had signed up with an other account of mine and my current account. Pretty nice bonus! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Got myself a free month and a massive 20 MSP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

Thank god i came into this thread!

Went off to find my xbox reward mail, which was nicely tucked away in the spam folder.
    Rescued and 1 month free, sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Schorpio

Got my 1 month free too thanks to this thread. Pretty sweet! Extends my gold until April next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Gmail flagged this as spam on me, lucky I checked and I would advise others to do likewise :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

calex71 wrote: »
    Gmail flagged this as spam on me, lucky I checked and I would advise others to do likewise :mad:

Same with me. But I deleted it by accident :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Phew, glad I checked this thread, my one month free was in the spam bin too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Got my free month, was also in the spam folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Thanks, mine was also in the spam folder!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Nickco

So, i've done all these ways to get free points before, so I would have to do them again to get points? Seems really unfair :/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Time to get that avatar game that everyone gives out about! :P

• Advertisement

That is flipping mad....(in a good way)

I'd say it will work out at like 10MSP for every 100G you get.
    Or 100MSP every 1,000G.

Sounds good, anything no matter how small, is better than nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive, Please be retroactive...

Not a chance of being retroactive.

Calex would bankrupt MS if that was the case :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Absolutely zero chance of it being retroactive, it just wouldn't make sense

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

Meesared wrote: »
    Absolutely zero chance of it being retroactive, it just wouldn't make sense

Don't mean to sound stupid but what is retroactive?:o

Don't mean to sound stupid but what is retroactive?:o

Some fella commenting on the X360A article used it, and it seems to have caught on. :pac:

Anyways, they mean will they give us MSP for the Achievements we have already earned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Some fella commenting on the X360A article used it, and it seems to have caught on. :pac:

Anyways, they mean will they give us MSP for the Achievements we have already earned.

Retroactive is kind of correct. I hear of aircraft being retrofitted with upgrades as newer blocks come out, the older blocks are brought up to the same standard and the process is called retrofitting.

• Advertisement

Just checking MyRewards there and doing the survey.

Spotted that Rush for Gold or something Sweepstakes, any fit to enter it? Told me what available in my area, but could be because I am on phone I hope.

Advertisement