Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reccommend tiler in kildare

Options
  • 01-05-2012 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

hi all,
    could anyone reccommended a tiler in kildare, the quality of workmanship is paramount.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Yes I know a tiler who does very high end stuff. I can PM you his name and number if you like. (Just have to get permission from him first)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mo-chara1

Yeah sure, send on the his name and number. Thanks whispered

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mo-chara1

anyone?
    i have looked for quotes off two tilers so far but neither has bothered to get back to me.

Really sorry, haven't spoken to him yet and want to get his permission to send his number over the net. Will definitely PM you tomorrow.

PM sent OP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭toexpress

I'm trying to find one in Monasterevin but one who is not mad price like ... suggestions on a postcard please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

mo-chara1 wrote: »
    hi all,
    could anyone reccommended a tiler in kildare, the quality of workmanship is paramount.

thanks in advance.

what part of kildare and what you need tiled? You're cost will also depend on the type of tiles you want to put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Digging up an old forum but can people here recommend a good tiler in Kildare? Feel free to PM me if you'd prefer thanks

Advertisement