Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worlds Largest Picture 272 gigapixels

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Check out that hot asian chick crossing the road with the red shoes ! WOW !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

Like her t-shirt with the ripped looking back but she smokes so not for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

could be her phone :)

haha just found this while i was zooming around one of the streets

http://i.imgur.com/3Va5L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

where god dammit where!

worse that wheres wally

edit: found her! the scooter behind her is odd!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

If you scroll in nearly just left of centre you can see, partially obscured by the tallest building in the background, a cream building with equally proportioned blue windows and a blue arch on top with a white crane just behind it.

I stayed there.

• Advertisement

Sindri wrote: »
    If you scroll in nearly just left of centre you can see, partially obscured by the tallest building in the background, a cream building with equally proportioned blue windows and a blue arch on top with a white crane just behind it.

I stayed there.

If only it was the same time as this pic was taken... coulda got "interesting"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

I would be very concerned about this type of stuff. Technology is dirt cheap these days,what may have cost millions today will no doubt cost pittance tomorrow just like large flat high resolution flat screen screen TV sets.

I would be very concerned about this type of stuff. Technology is dirt cheap these days,what may have cost millions today will no doubt cost pittance tomorrow just like large flat high resolution flat screen screen TV sets.

whats to be concerned about?

There will always be ways to protect your privacy and if you are in public someone could get a photo of you miles away in the same way that today they can take a photo from across the road.

and if its just general technology and invasion of your rights there is an equally powerful counter culture out there. Truecrypt is a perfect example of this

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It seems the stitching is off a bit. Look at the big building to the centre. To it's right, the building looks fecked half way down.

Also, the white building to the left, five floors from the top, yer man seems to be looking at an old CRT monitor...

the_syco wrote: »
    It seems the stitching is off a bit. Look at the big building to the centre. To it's right, the building looks fecked half way down.

Also, the white building to the left, five floors from the top, yer man seems to be looking at an old CRT monitor...

yeah around the lady in the red shoes the traffic is slightly off too but on the middle road the guy on the bike is ok. guess can't complain to much.

oh that coulda been shaming!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

haha, building all the way on left, 13th floor. guy up to no good. tut tut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Lucky you can't post pictures in After Hours anymore, or some people would get an expensive mobile phone download bill !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AH CVPL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Found a dude with his hands down his pants, far left apartment block, ground floor, through the window between the trees.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Found a dude with his hands down his pants, far left apartment block, ground floor, through the window between the trees.

That could be his bathroom, he could be taking a wizz!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/66626

Good spots from it here.

Ha, I feel like an episode of CSI.

Zoom in to that screw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

This is such an epic skyline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

I FOUND HIM!!!! I finally found wally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

• Advertisement
Advertisement