Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,965 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is mechanised growing system not soil ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

beyond the pale....you are becoming a cretin...

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Beyond The Pale

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Seriously beyond the pale..give it up your just being a knob at this stage.

Ok so you're listening to Liveline; your posting on a thread which references same and your finding what I'm doing objectionable... I think you need to look a little colser to home to detect the knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

ngbbs4ab6d0bb4782a.jpg

Olive

is most definitely not work safe..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

This guy trolling the farmers is great.
    "You must be as rare as the dodo bird so"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

3 blind mice has this farmers wife driven mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,965 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Water freezes when there is ice lads ? I wouldn't be so sure about the desk and microphone in rte.

signostic wrote: »
    beyond the pale....you are becoming a cretin...

Is that a pathological cretin? (Just need clarification)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Ok so you're listening to Liveline; your posting on a thread which references same and your finding what I'm doing objectionable... I think you need to look a little colser to home to detect the knob.

Just calm it down a bit.

All these photos are neither funny or relevant.

How about trying to write something about what you're listening to instead ?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Lads and lassies, seriously.....will ye all calm the fock down?

The purpose of this thread is to ridicule and mock Joe, Lahv Lahn, and it's callers* - NOT OTHER BOARDSIES. stop it please, or I'll call Joe telling him how upset I am that my cyber friends are having a tiff. :rolleyes:

*may not be actual purpose.

• Advertisement

Is that a pathological cretin? (Just need clarification)

Cretinism is a condition of severely stunted physical and mental growth due to untreated congenital deficiency of thyroid hormones (congenital hypothyroidism) usually due to maternal hypothyroidism.

Personally i find it offensive to cretins that someone should be called this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Farmers can change careers too...lots of farmers have second jobs (which is why the only teach the green cert - what you need to do to inherit a farm - in the evenings).

P.A.Y.E enough for you more for me...

I have to say i care less about farmers than i do about the turd i just sent swimming its way to the liffey..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Joe`s only contact with farmers is as a celebrity at the ploughing championships ...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

If I heard right, yer man said that someone told him something along the lines of "I'd rather buy a machine and see it rusting in the ditch than pay tax".

That's a long way from ACTUALLY buying a machine to rust in the ditch, which is what Joe seems to think he said, and has latched onto.

More ****-stirring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭bloopy

A lot of assumptions and hearsay being thrown around today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

It's a bit much bregrudging a farmer a 4x4, at least they use them appropriately!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Well, now, even by usual standards that was one big waste of 75 minutes of my life :mad:

And yes, more fool me for staying tuned in :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    If I heard right, yer man said that someone told him something along the lines of "I'd rather buy a machine and see it rusting in the ditch than pay tax".

That's a long way from ACTUALLY buying a machine to rust in the ditch, which is what Joe seems to think he said, and has latched onto.

More ****-stirring.

Its similar to saying Id rather deafen myself with a blunt pencil then listen to Funny Friday.

Its what people say but thats all it is, a saying.

• Advertisement

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Well, now, even by usual standards that was one big waste of 75 minutes of my life :mad:

And yes, more fool me for staying tuned in :mad::mad:

More fool many of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Your not funny, how my posters have to ask to stop acting the knob before it sinks in.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

In future folks, keep this on topic, If you are going to post pictures, have a bit of courtesy to those who might be sitting in an open area. I myself sit in an open plan office, and while unlike those of you who either happen to be at home or whatever, I browse on my break/lunch.

A bit of decency goes a long way. I'll ask you to keep all the offtopic out of the thread and if you have an issue, report it and let the moderators deal with it. Any further discussion will lead to further action by the Mods. If you have issues with this, contact us by PM

Splinter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

Just to lighten the mood.
    Was going to post this earlier but couldn't.
    Business as usual tomorrow?

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

signostic wrote: »
    Joe`s only contact with farmers is as a celebrity at the ploughing championships ...

Celebrity :confused: :eek::eek: - That's a vicious rumour surely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

The second half of today's show was good. The guy giving a few truths about Irish farmers was on the ball, and Joe always goes very quiet when a good anti-establishment type of caller gets on air.

I hope his murder obsession is over at least for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

whats the chances joe will use the 1st 15 minutes to have some know it alls on debating the refurendum and then switch back to death and gloom at 2pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

neris wrote: »
    whats the chances joe will use the 1st 15 minutes to have some know it alls on debating the refurendum and then switch back to death and gloom at 2pm

But isn't that what the Treaty is about?

I know this cos the shinners say so...

neris wrote: »

Considering his hate of the me feiners, and considering they make up a large segment of the No campaign, I'd say he has been told to stay away from the subject. He didnt ask your man yesterday how he intends to vote, opting instead to ask him how he copes with the death of his wife almost twenty years ago.

I'd say its more farmer bashing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

syklops wrote: »
    Considering his hate of the me feiners, and considering they make up a large segment of the No campaign, I'd say he has been told to stay away from the subject. He didnt ask your man yesterday how he intends to vote, opting instead to ask him how he copes with the death of his wife almost twenty years ago.

I'd say its more farmer bashing.

i missed that yesterday is it worth listening back to?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement