Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Lapin wrote: »
    They should try living in Roscommon for a while.

I did once. Lasted a week.

Did you hand back your green card when you left???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Funny as a funeral Friday! Cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

syklops wrote: »
    "Tomorrow Im going to tell the country what I think"
    Thats a really bad line for an election advert.

"MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"MEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO"

There'll be alot of ballot papers with "F**k off" written on them tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 159 ✭✭kermit_the_dog

the kiwis sound a barrel of laughs by the sounds of the glass half full wan..

kiwis are dour , the country is mainly populated by scots

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Wow, Dubai is hot? Who'd a thunk it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Take your passport:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 159 ✭✭kermit_the_dog

That might be the case but i hate this we are Irish lets all hang out together and be best friends crap, piss off i would more than likely hate them in Ireland so why would i be friends with them in a foreign country.

ex pats living in places like dubai and qatar are made to feel different , its inevitable that irish people would stick together or germans or americans for that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

"back" after this.... me h0le, Joe... back to say "Coming up next, Derek Mooney with JEDward and Mary Byrne.. "

No, no, no.....new flavour of the month is the greatest comedian of all time, that former Funny Friday wisecracking Brendan O'Carroll, now famed as the comic genius behind the hilarious, laugh-a-century, rip-roaringly funnyish Mrs. Brown's Boyos.

Jedward have been tossed aside since they left Derek disappointed and used in Bukkake...well at least until next years' Eurofest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Mooney Next...desperately searching for another Jedward angle that will not entail any discussion of their Eurovision performance

?edit*
    ^^^^^^
    Europa11`s post ...he`s dumped them then :-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Who now pays for the high court fees brought by pierse dorherty, is it him, sinn fein or taxpayer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Did you hand back your green card when you left???

I fúcked it into the Suck as I ran westwards over the bridge but it bounced off a couple of dead sheep. ;)

syklops wrote: »
    "Tomorrow Im going to tell the country what I think"

Thats a really bad line for an election advert.

Good one for the Lahhvhlahhn though :P especially if it was to tell the country what you think about dead horses, almost forgotten murder cases, your bin collection or just about anything about death that fascinates you and your host.

Who now pays for the high court fees brought by pierse dorherty, is it him, sinn fein or taxpayer?

The Shinners might, but only if High Court accept a few wads of these.

NIrelandP206.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

europa11 wrote: »
    The Shinners might, but only if High Court accept a few wads of these.

NIrelandP206.jpg

Prob will since these aren't worth that much

Euro_banknotes.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Anyone hear the promo? What are we in for today??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

sudzs wrote: »

Mrs Sean Dunne calling in to sob about her homesickness, the loneliness of her confinement to her Connecticut and NYC homes to be followed up by a similar call from Mrs David Drum from the expensive Boston suburb where she now resides....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Something like this only less cheery:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

after some time away, ive decided to comeback for some liveline today, last time i listened he was on about locked wards, suicides, cancer and greyhound waste, i hope the topics have changed or have they got even more depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

my friend wrote: »
    Mrs Sean Dunne calling in to sob about her homesickness, the loneliness of her confinement to her Connecticut and NYC homes to be followed up by a similar call from Mrs David Drum from the expensive Boston suburb where she now resides....
    The illegal immigrant servants are GREAT, but it's not HOME, Joe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

after some time away, ive decided to comeback for some liveline today, last time i listened he was on about locked wards, suicides, cancer and greyhound waste, i hope the topics have changed or have they got even more depressing.

Topics haven't changed and if anything Joe is getting more depressing. But welcome back anyway! ;)

Topics haven't changed and if anything Joe is getting more depressing. But welcome back anyway! ;)

great looking forward to it already, i need some misery, i was to happy for the last couple of months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Back in the old days Joe would be taking opinions on Kevin Foley leaving the Irish squad.... They never seem to discuss topics of public interest any more..

Just reading what Foley's uncle said
    "Trapattoni wouldn't get much of a welcome if he came here I can tell you that," said John Foley, who lives in Waterville.

Not sure Kevin Foley will appreciate him saying this if there is another injury in the Irish squad. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

great looking forward to it already, i need some misery, i was to happy for the last couple of months.

Funny Friday tomorrow will knock that happiness out of you.

You'll be cryin your eyes out by 2 o clock.

shockwave wrote: »
    Funny Friday tomorrow will knock that happiness out of you.

You'll be cryin your eyes out by 2 o clock.

oh i know all about funny friday, top comedic team that they are ;).

I suggest you tune in tomorrow instead ;)

can i ask, did joe ever manage to get john bon jovi and brush shiels on the line together.

Did I hear Joe`s promo correctly?.."how we dispose of dead animals and to we remember them"

signostic wrote: »
    I suggest you tune in tomorrow instead ;)

oh i dont know, might need another break after today, 2 shows in 2 days might be to much, is it going to be good ;).

• Advertisement

can i ask, did joe ever manage to get john bon jovi and brush shiels on the line together.

Nope

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement