Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

dog would probably be eaten or used as a sacrifice to allah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

Get betty off...how did she get past the researchers with this positive attitude...

lol at the snotty hmm in the background from entitled caller on line 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Joe "Does he consider himself Irish?"

caller - "ehm....no...he's English"

Good man Joe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

In other words the dog laws are exactly the same as here, but they just enforce them over there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Another sensible caller.... there's an abnormally high number of them on today - what's happening???

Those fecking Mayans are right, 2012 end of the world as we know it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Finally something good about the middle east. Dogs aren't to run around off a lead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

Next week Joe will have callers ringing in complaining about "foreign nationals" that moved to Ireland that didn't integrate into the local culture. Duffy should tell these people that if you move to a foreign country you have to accept the local culture.

Our economy maybe screwed and the weather maybe poxy but at least as a country we can have a laugh a few beers and a some what decent standard of living

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

If this ones partner is called Ross its a set up, like totes

This one is lying through her teeth.Next week will be the call with her crying that they were caught and are locked up / whipped / deported.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

"You'd want to be very unlucky to get caught"

Typical Irish attitude and a disaster waiting to happen.

Joe:"What happens if you get caught"
    Caller:"Well you have to do your best not to get caught."

What a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

syklops wrote: »
    "You'd want to be very unlucky to get caught"

Typical Irish attitude and a disaster waiting to happen.

Joe:"What happens if you get caught"
    Caller:"Well you have to do your best not to get caught."

What a muppet.

Works in advertising - explains a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Advertising covers such a large spectrum

Giving up a job in Ireland to go there? Does not compute.

all the celtic tiger cubs on today. advertising now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Is this the equililent to Radio Lagos talking about how to get into ireland and how to pretend you're not actually pregant when going through emmigration.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

neris wrote: »
    Our economy maybe screwed and the weather maybe poxy but at least as a country we can have a laugh a few beers and a some what decent standard of living

It depends on what importance you place in the few laughs and beers I suppose. In my experience Irish people overestimate what great ''craic'' they are and what great ''characters'' they are.

what about syria joe you havent mentioned that yet . you can get away with murder there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

just tuning in.... lawvley accent ...

over qualified = over weight

• Advertisement

"I took them to a tribunal"

:rolleyes:

nervous breakdown in 5, 4, 3 ,2

• Registered Users Posts: 82,709 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I think Ireland should ban any consular assistance for anyone going to any of these backward $hitholes, just a problem waiting to happen, especially with fools going there with plans to ignore the laws.

very brave taking them to a tribunal.. get the fcuk away with that duffy. loads of people take cases over employment every year not like shes a martyr for employees

Why is she still here then??? Half the world is complaining about having to emigrate, she's crying about being home. AAAAAARGH!

Must have been Aer Lingus cause if it was Ryanair Joe would be all over it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

hate these f/cking c/nts taking cases against people .... you didn't get the job, get over it you fat old bitch ...

jcf wrote: »
    hate these f/cking c/nts taking cases against people .... you didn't get the job, get over it you fat old bitch ...

she is very bitter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

It depends on what importance you place in the few laughs and beers I suppose. In my experience Irish people overestimate what great ''craic'' they are and what great ''characters'' they are.

My Australian cousins (have lived there for 25 years) are far from impressed by the carry on of the 'gas craic' Irish that are over there.

They are completely and utterly embarrassed by their fellow countrymen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Joe doesn't like her because she clearly hates Ireland.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement