Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Such an embarrassment to herself and her family, didn't blame Patrick kielty for attempting to walk out.

Really? What happened?I didn't see it. I'm intrigued now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I wouldnt be caught dead listening to joe duffy, but I just walked downstairs to make a cup of tea and my mother was listening in and over heard. That elvis guy on now from kilkenny is a local nutjob. His house garden is covered with elvis stuff and I heard when he was in america there was prisoners being transfered on the flight and he got up and started singing jailhouse rock.

He probably said all that live though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

During the last world cup I drove by a house in the back of nowhere in Meath and it was covered in German flags and German bunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

They're on the Green line quite regularly after about 7 even though I've never seen any trouble in the 5 years I've been traveling on it almost every day, they should put take them off it and put them all on the Red line.

I get the red line (from the 02) during the day. Never seen one.

The green line goes through mostly leafy areas, so you would expect less trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

So you didn't pay in time, and now you want them to be flexible with you? Ah here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Really? What happened?I didn't see it. I'm intrigued now.

You should check it on the RTE player, she came on with pat shortt and Patrick kielty, about 30 mins in. Disgraceful display from her,

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

During the last world cup I drove by a house in the back of nowhere in Meath and it was covered in German flags and German bunting.

You would be safer flying the Union jack in the current political climate

My heart bleeds. How much are you making in rent a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Salt-a-de-earth looking for a dig out Joe??

Dip into the Fooond!

How many houses does this guy have? I can't believe he's whingeing. Joe's worse for entertaining him, then again Joe will probably call him a patriot for buying a holiday home in Ireland and not Portugal.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It's NOT a "holiday home" tax. It's a second property tax.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Why is he trying to make out like he's doing his creditors a favour by offering to pay something...? Should they not be expecting him to pay back anything cos there's a recession on?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

I get the red line (from the 02) during the day. Never seen one.

7pm I should have said, rarely if ever on it before that time. I suppose they expect more trouble from drunks later in the evening, by the same token though I've seen loads of trouble on buses but Dublin Bus don't provide any security.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

You bought the second property...you fool...

And they will catch you joe ..by sending the demand to the tennant who will then say he is renting frOM such and such landlord....YOU FOOL.

It's your PPS number.I'd say this guy doesn't paymuch tax at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Tough shíte, half the country have houses that aren't worth what they paid. Stop whinging.
    A hour long show of whinging, and not one valid complaint.

I bought so late..i cant make the payment even with the rent.....LOLOLOL

Landlords tears are the saddest tears of all...because they never cried about anything b4 ...YOU **** ...GET OFF THE RADIO.

Well of course the bank aren't worried about the second home because you already have a roof over your head

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Tough shíte, half the country have houses that aren't worth what they paid. Stop whinging.
    A hour long show of whinging, and not one valid complaint.

Welcome to Live Line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

I'm sorry...but how on earth can we help those with second homes...when we can't even help those struggling with their home repayments.................no sympathy here...get a grip and take responsibility...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

How many houses does this guy have? I can't believe he's whingeing. Joe's worse for entertaining him, then again Joe will probably call him a patriot for buying a holiday home in Ireland and not Portugal.:rolleyes:

You weren't far off.

OF COURSE they get more out of you than someone with a pension, it's a proportional tax system...only fair!

would our ballyfermot joe have the sympathy if yer man here didnt sound like hes been robbing cars in clondalkin since he was 12...?

dafewquid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

"I can't get bunting, Joe" Make some so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

plastic bunting ftw

That_Guy wrote: »
    You weren't far off.

It's quite embarassing that I appear to know Joe so well!:eek:
    In fairness he's fairly predicatble. Joe no doubt has a second home or two.:rolleyes:

Flag+buntings+decorate+Covent+Garden+market+in+London+in+readiness+for+the+weekend+celebrations

well ,the good people of rathgar have the bunting out..im proud to say joe.

Well its a rich mans sport what do they expect?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Suzie4 wrote: »
    Flag+buntings+decorate+Covent+Garden+market+in+London+in+readiness+for+the+weekend+celebrations

well ,the good people of rathgar have the bunting out..im proud to say joe.

could be Cork either ....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement