Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Is Joe sponsored by Bavaria? He's giving it enough plugs anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I've news for you lass...

VOLUNTEERS DON'T GET PAID.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭surferdudz

how dare it rain Joe!! Its a disgrace Joe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

€160 to see a car driving, not even racing! Beggars belief that even a hardcore fan would pay that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Jenson-Button-Bavaria-City-Race-Dublin1-630x332.jpg

nobody watches anyway, they are all David Bailey now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

340!!!!! The recession must be over folks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Fire Brigade racing Joe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What exactly were they expecting?

Just curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

This bloke must live in Mon-aaaahhh-co if he sees Ferraris and Lambos everywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Paparazzo wrote: »
    €160 to see a car driving, not even racing! Beggars belief that even a hardcore fan would pay that.

I spent that a few years ago for a 3-day pass to the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona - practice, qualifying and race day, as well as access to manufacturers' displays etc. To pay that for a few hours' viewing is sheer madness.

the weather was AWFUL on Sunday...must be dedicated to even leave the house.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Formula 1 attracts all these sort of fu*kwits with more money than sense, who in their right minds pays 340 to see a few cars in the city centre, I've as much sympathy for them as for that landlord.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Suzie4 wrote: »

Was that it?::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

You could probably drive an F1 car in mondello for €170.

oh my god..we have a spanish speakiung interpretor!!! The power of da lavhline......

ahhh no mention of the AA meeting that went wrong there out in rte on friday noight...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

BINGO !! I JUST KNEW IT. YAHOO

our people will talk to your people.................

• Advertisement

yep...he did a few 360s on o connell bridge..then went around aagain...then went home...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Did they try ringing the airport? Considering Joe has a team of 'researchers', could one of them not ring the airport?

What has now happened with Klara is SHE will fix your mans problems. Joe will be in the beamer in 5 minutes time, but he will gets the credit.

This show could be of benefit to people instead of a whingefest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ahhh no mention of the AA meeting that went wrong there out in rte on friday noight...

"He's a great musician, but he was a little b*ll*x of a husband".. :pac:

the full amazing show...lol...imagine paying 167 euro..

Yakuza wrote: »
    I spent that a few years ago for a 3-day pass to the Spanish Grand Prix in Barcelona - practice, qualifying and race day, as well as access to manufacturers' displays etc. To pay that for a few hours' viewing is sheer madness.

If it's €170 to see a few cars around the city, wonder what a weekend pass for a GP weekend pass would cost if it was held in Ireland? €2k?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭Dirigent

the full amazing show...lol...imagine paying 167 euro..

My gran used to say it's not hard to separate fools from their money, but as to why anyone would watch moronic driving like that is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

That was the best friday night in I'd had in ages! :D

Missed yesterdays show except for the bit about the bag left in Palma airport. I kinda felt sorry for that couple but why oh why didn't they just pay to take the bag with them??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

sudzs wrote: »
    Missed yesterdays show except for the bit about the bag left in Palma airport. I kinda felt sorry for that couple but why oh why didn't they just pay to take the bag with them??

because they had 'expensive jewellery', 'lots of cash' and 'critical medication' stuffing said bag to the gills...... ;)

no pity for them as the caller was definitely not telling us the whole story

Taking the calculating of figures out of the hands of the Department Of Finance... that's reassuring.. Why dont they fire some people and get in some people with Master's Degree in Addition & Subtraction..

• Advertisement

I was wondering if this would come up.. People are claiming that Rosanna joined in half way, even though she'd been fully sponsored..

They’re calling It RosannaGate

Thread about it on After Hours. You know they'd normally be the guardians of morality.. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement