Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Thread (02/05/2012 to 25/07/2012)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

oh yipppeee more mini marathon :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Olympic torch me arse!

I was wondering if this would come up.. People are claiming that Rosanna joined in half way, even though she'd been fully sponsored..

They’re calling It RosannaGate

Thread about it on After Hours.

Z listers will always do somthing for a bit of publicity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

neris wrote: »
    Z listers will always do somthing for a bit of publicity

Who. The people on After Hours.. :-)

Who. The people on After Hours.. :-)

sorry i should have said "celebs" not z listers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

as a talkshow thats supposed to cover topics effecting the nation, i ask how does this effect the nation.... who cares if she ran, walked, skipped, or jump. your just jealous cos she was quicker then u misses.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Joe: No reason to be suspicious.....

Wonder if he'd be so gracious were it Mary Lou McDonald...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Seems very suspicious to me, issue originally raised here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056610136&page=4

Joe seems to be wary of the possible wrath from a certain Chris D.

Yeah, some achievement Joe, comparable to your other favourite athlete Michelle Smith.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

I was wondering if this would come up.. People are claiming that Rosanna joined in half way, even though she'd been fully sponsored..

They’re calling It RosannaGate

Thread about it on After Hours. You know they'd normally be the guardians of morality.. ;)

The Herald had all the time published yesterday and most seem to be group booked, I say the Herald took a photo of her before the start and claimed it was took after the race before she got all sweaty.

What was Rosanna pledge when she won Miss Universe? To bring about world Peace by appearing in a Bikini in St Stephens Green selling cheap holidays for the next 10 years?

Show is dripping with facetiousness today..

She used to be Miss World, now she's Miss Information..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Rosanna-gate
    I have a suspicious story regarding Rosanna Davison's illeged participation in the mini marathon....
    I saw her coming out of a house on Leeson street and joining in the race at around 9km. Of course this in itself is not evidence enough as to her lack of running the previous 9km. However - then I tried to check what time she ran, and her name didn't appear in the finish list. There was a photo of her at the finish and I searched her number to find that the person with that number had run it in 43mins. This I found particularly bizarre since in a newspaper interview she said she ran it in just over an hour. The name associated with the number was Carmel Murray - who just happens to be the ISPCA public relations officer - the charity Rosanna ran for!!
    So delving into further detail I looked up Rosanna's time from 2011 which was 51.54 - making 43mins an almost Michelle Smith-esque improvement of 9 minutes. Also Rosanna posted a photo on twitter showing her `starting' way back in the joggers section. 43 minutes would basically be impossible from starting so far back with so many walkers etc. to dodge. So my surmise is this:
    Carmel Murray started the race in the joggers section but it took about 20mins for her to cross the start line. Her chip was not activated then till abut 3.20pm. She then left the race and ran over to leeson street and gave Rosanna her number. They planned that Rosanna would `finish' the race in about an hour. But they forgot about how long it took to cross the start line so Rosanna accidentally came in 20 mins early!! And suspiciously didn't even realise it!!

I call for a return of her mini marathon medal forthwith!! Anyone else able to corroborate this story??
    Last edited by drakefan; Yesterday at 23:08.

From here posted by Drakefan -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056610136&page=4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

It's ten km for **** sake. You'd swear she ran an ultra. She's fit out so the time would be no bother to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

The thing is, you can't find her time in the list of participants. But if you look up the number on her in the photos, it is the number of one of the big wigs from the ISPCA...Rosanna was seen coming out of a house in Leeson street 1 KM from the end of the race...and if she was in the jogger section, it is physically impossible for her to have done the time she did, as I said yesterday there are loads of slow walkers who get in front of you in the jogger section.

The name associated with the number was Carmel Murray - who just happens to be the ISPCA public relations officer - the charity Rosanna ran for!!

there ye go, all cleared up, next topic....back to misery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Pffft, what about the rest of the story with people not seeing her for the first 9k and her making an 'appearance' at 9km.

Back to miserable oul shoite to get us off the scent.

The thing is, you can't find her time in the list of participants. But if you look up the number on her in the photos, it is the number of one of the big wigs from the ISPCA...Rosanna was seen coming out of a house in Leeson street 1 KM from the end of the race...and if she was in the jogger section, it is physically impossible for her to have done the time she did, as I said yesterday there are loads of slow walkers who get in front of you in the jogger section.

She should just own up FFS, it's all for charity, we won't lambast her for cheating - not too much anyway !:rolleyes:

Rosanna was seen coming out of a house in Leeson street 1 KM from the end of the race...and if she was in the jogger section, it is physically impossible for her to have done the time she did, as I said yesterday there are loads of slow walkers who get in front of you in the jogger section.

She took a shortcut through the building... I know cos I saw Muttley laughing as she did it..

Muttley-picture.gif

vicwatson wrote: »
    The name associated with the number was Carmel Murray - who just happens to be the ISPCA public relations officer - the charity Rosanna ran for!!

Joe NEVER mentioned that Carmel Murray is the PR wan for the ISPCA :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Joe seems to be wary of the possible wrath from a certain Chris D.

He's afraid Chris will seduce the three twins nanny :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Didn`t hear the full story about Rosanna...but did Joe back up a fellow celeb?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

signostic wrote: »

Thats not Joe's style ;-))

Of course, he left the story unfinished and the truth hasn't been told. Nice one joey boy

wats this 1 on about?? all over the place with jealousy by the sounds of it that shes not getting the big money

Didn`t hear the full story about Rosanna...but did Joe back up a fellow celeb?[/QUOTE]

no he backed up rosanna davison ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

So shrill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Would Joe let ryanair or sinn fein off as easy as Rosanna Davidson? A statement full of holes is enough for joe. He must like Rosanna.

Yeh Joe live in the real world will ya !

This one makes a good point but her voice is wrecking my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

vicwatson wrote: »

Carmel Murray sponsorship page.

http://www.mycharity.ie/event/carmel_murrays_marathon_event/

Is this not fraud that Miss Murray set up a charity page claiming she was running the marathon and Rosanna runs the marathon in her place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,489 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

The future Mrs Jones was charged 240 for a 20 minute consultation with a neurologist in Cork last year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement